Limmat defines this Security Policy, which is mandatory for all its employees, as having the main objective of guaranteeing information security and the ongoing provision of its services, taking precautions, supervising activities and reacting promptly to any incidents that may occur.
One of its objectives is to establish guidelines that guarantee information security at Limmat at an appropriate level according to the level of asset risk and the needs and resources of this organisation.
This document should provide the basis for carrying out the access, use, custody and safeguarding of information assets which Limmat uses to carry out its services, under security guarantees, in their various forms: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality, Authenticity and Traceability.
On this basis, the specific objectives of Information Security shall be to:
- Ensure the security of every type of information.
- Formally manage security, based on risk analysis procedures, to reduce or eliminate the risks associated with our activities through continuously improving the security of our processes, products and services.
- Develop, maintain and test the contingency and business continuity plans defined for the various services offered.
- Effectively manage any incidents that affect information security.
- Keep all staff informed about security requirements and promote good practices for safely handling information.
- Provide the level of security agreed upon with third parties when information assets are shared or transferred.
- Ensure that our current and future operations and processes comply with the legislation in force regarding information security.